Fight For Combat Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a "Welcome aboard!" thing for newcomers

+2
mrfarhan
Hazarath
6 posters

Go down

We need a "Welcome aboard!" thing for newcomers Empty We need a "Welcome aboard!" thing for newcomers

Post by Hazarath Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Once someone registers and is validated for an account on this forum, we need somewhat of a quick walkthrough. I suspect the FFCA archive can play some part in this to help newcomers understand WHAT FFCA is. Surprised

Any ideas?

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

We need a "Welcome aboard!" thing for newcomers Empty Re: We need a "Welcome aboard!" thing for newcomers

Post by mrfarhan Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Include monumental stuff. Other than important FFCA dates, maybe a little more community friendly stuff?
mrfarhan
mrfarhan
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

We need a "Welcome aboard!" thing for newcomers Empty Re: We need a "Welcome aboard!" thing for newcomers

Post by mrfarhan Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Monumental stuff like,
The day ______ got trolled by Kalika for posting _______ .
That kind of monumental.

Kinda like propaganda xD
_____ and _______ got suspended in the fight for CA.

Razz
mrfarhan
mrfarhan
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:57 am

kk

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simplybeir Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:40 pm

I think it should start out with an opening line such as;

Thank you for joining the FFCA! You are now one step closer to bringing Combat Arms closer to Users and aiding the developers in fixing problems that affect game play! - etc

Simplybeir
Simplybeir
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post by 3rdsolider Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:53 am

The day Hazarath got trolled by Kalika for afk farming? i don't know, I don't do mad libs much

3rdsolider
Full FFCA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3rdsolider Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 am

mrfarhan wrote:
Kinda like propaganda xD
_____ and _______ got suspended in the fight for CA.

Razz

OOOOOOOOh I like the idea of monuments to suspended players, I'm getting more and more worried that Nexon is going to use their "Spirit of the Game" abuse to ban anyone that talks too much.

*cough* HAZARATH *cough*

3rdsolider
Full FFCA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by (MI6) lolpierandom Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:19 am

Hazarath will receive no monument. His SPECIFIC instructions to me were to make sure we had nothing to do with him.
(MI6) lolpierandom
(MI6) lolpierandom
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by 234432 Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:19 pm

(MI6) lolpierandom wrote:Hazarath will receive no monument. His SPECIFIC instructions to me were to make sure we had nothing to do with him.
He asked for one? 0.0

New FFCA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3rdsolider Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:43 pm

I meant I'm worried that Nexon will not put up with him one day and dispose of him....

3rdsolider
Full FFCA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by (MI6) lolpierandom Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Hazarath wrote:I wanted people to hate me to cause a psychological effect on the forums: With me gone, FFCA will succeed farther than ever, because no one will think I have anything to do with it after FFCA denounces me along with everyone else.

This was all in the name of saving Combat Arms.

Now go.

Destroy my image so FFCA and CA will succeed.
A private message between me and Haz.
(MI6) lolpierandom
(MI6) lolpierandom
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum