So when are we going to be ready?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So when are we going to be ready?

Post by Hazarath on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 pm

EDIT: Interesting little thread... http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/5942782.aspx

If Nexon gets to the Nexon forums, S&S Abnormal gameplay and/or Kilo powerleveling problem first, we would've lost valuable opportunities. D:

So what exactly are we waiting for? Just curious.

Things needed to post on Nexon forums:

FFCA forum contract(Seems fine, but standards can be lowered or allow exceptions for as long as quality > quantity in posts, etc.) -Get people to sign this before signing up. Should also be part of the "I agree" contract when signing up for these forums. Keep the "forummotion" contract and "FFCA" contract separate. Have a copy of it posted on forums so people can see what they're agreeing to.

Major list of issues(Use my thread as a reference for what poll options are) poll so that Nexon forumers can rank most important to least that FFCA should focus on.

Seize&Secure Abnormal Gameplay - I think I wrote a suggestion for it, but mrfarhan wants to handle this one.

Kilo Server CTF powerleveling. - Currently no one really thought of anything for this, but this needs to be done eventually. Someone proposed removing CTF from it. Not sure about this... Maybe make abnormal gameplay standard higher? I'unno, we need a new thread for this in current issues section. http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/5925766.aspx

We need people to finish up what we're going to write for the last 2 issues, create a conglomerate of it with a valid solution the majority agrees on, and post it. Then we send tickets, spam state of addresses, etc.

Last edited by Hazarath on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Re: So when are we going to be ready?

Post by Slayer_of_1 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 pm

I made decent alterations to the Contract. Also, post count is good because more forum involvement leads to more recognition, in my eyes, at least.

I believe we can make a thread publicizing this forum, and asking what we should debate upon.

Also, off topic, but there's an Admin option for me to include a forum chat room.... yes/no?
Slayer_of_1
Admin

http://ffca.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm

<.<

idc.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 pm

http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/5942782.aspx

Hmm... Take a look at this thread.

http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/5942782.aspx

Hmm... Take a look at this thread. I guess we know what FFCA is going to be working on first, eh? I have no idea how to fix lag... so... I guess we know what FFCA is going to be working on first, eh? I have no idea how to fix lag... so... No reg lag is also a source of anger, but is there anyone with any knowledge on this?

Furthermore, should we simply wait until the re-pack is done until we try to do anything with lag? For all we know, the re-pack may stop all these complaints without the need of FFCA, when we could be focusing our resources on something we CAN help with Surprised

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfarhan on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:15 am

I think we should press for Kalika to release us constant updates on the progress of the repack.

Nexon said that there would be a repack later, but when is later? 6 months? A year? If you could start a movement to actually press for this, maybe they would reveal some info.
mrfarhan
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 pm

So that's it? Easy enough for us to do then. Well, that is, if the polls say lag is what we should focus on first.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Erm.. So why aren't the polls posted yet? As for FFCA contract, just make the requirements slightly less and post it. Have us see what these new requirements are however. IF you want, saying "exceptions can be made for those with quality > quantity posts" will do just as well.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer_of_1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Fair enough. *edits*

I'm going to go ahead and set up a poll on the other forums.
Slayer_of_1
Admin

http://ffca.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:01 pm

ktnx.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by (MI6) lolpierandom on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:31 am

We're almost good for action. I would say wait for a great idea to start up our engines, and then wait for 35. After we've final-drafted it,haz and I can send it over to the Nexon Forums to see what the community thinks.
(MI6) lolpierandom
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:10 pm

It's fine, Zirrick is handling this one.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top