Fight For Combat Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFCA Positions Guidelines/Summaries

2 posters

Go down

FFCA Positions Guidelines/Summaries Empty FFCA Positions Guidelines/Summaries

Post by Hazarath Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Senators will discuss: Views of citizens&debate about which are worthy to being focused on by the senate as a whole. They will cite opinions by linking other senators to links on say, the current issues section.

They will conclude by: Typing up a draft that summarizes everything they have come to conclusion to.

Representatives will discuss: The draft senators typed up, edit it, make revisions, or delete/add stuff in order to make it more appealing to whichever community they are addressing with this, whether it be the Nexon community or the OMGL community.

They will conclude by: Typing up a FINAL DRAFT which they will use to represent FFCA.

Ambassadors will take the final draft and modify it to their community's liking.

They will conclude by: Usually, this means they may have to translate entire texts into another language, like Korean for CA Korea. Thus, ambassadors should expect lots of teamwork with translators if we get any.

Judges will monitor debates, looking to see which side of the argument holds the stronger argument. The jury will consist of course, of the citizens. In America, citizens are CALLED to jury. I'm hoping this will not be necessary in FFCA, since I'm HOPING citizens will actively participate in our discussions. If it shows to be otherwise, we will have to set up a system similar to many countries.

Moderators will look over all of the forums to check to see if members are complying to the FFCA code of conduct. This also means banning trolls.

Hmm... What else do we need...

This is open for debate and editing. Jump in any time.

The reason why this is in the General Suggestions is because this is simply a draft.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

FFCA Positions Guidelines/Summaries Empty Re: FFCA Positions Guidelines/Summaries

Post by 3rdsolider Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Hmm... Whenever I think "ambassador" I think of the club at my high school that go out and do all sorts of things including going out to middle schools and magnet fairs to "recruit" for the school.

Could our Ambassadors have a similar purpose? Not only could they take final drafts to other communities but could they also be trying to recruit people with progressive ideas whether it be on the forums or in-game. And I don't exactly mean spamming up the place with "JOIN THE FFCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The ambassadors could keep there main focus on the more unique people or those with expertise that could help us out. (Like people with knowledge of servers or game design)

I suppose the Ambassadors COULD just throw out the message to everybody but I feel that's something us citizens could be doing instead.

3rdsolider
Full FFCA Member

Back to top Go down

FFCA Positions Guidelines/Summaries Empty Re: FFCA Positions Guidelines/Summaries

Post by Hazarath Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Indeed. A main focus that should be used is: Nexon is always ignoring all the great suggestions the community comes up with. More often than not, they turn to the community only when they feel like it.

With FFCA, we will help bring suggestions worthy of Nexon's time to note.

Petty suggestions like an intricate map design(I don't care if you even created a 3D model/walkthrough yourself) won't be done until we reach that stage in our communication with Nexon.

Our trump card would be convincing people that if we band together, you will be able to speak to Nexon. No longer will you be ignored.

There will come the question of if FFCA is even going to be listened to by Nexon. Our proof is FAAT.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down