Fight For Combat Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexon tends to take the easy way out with game balancing.

4 posters

Go down

Nexon tends to take the easy way out with game balancing. Empty Nexon tends to take the easy way out with game balancing.

Post by Hazarath Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:13 pm

If you've been playing for long enough, you'd notice that all the complex suggestions get ignored.

If they ever do this to us, we must push and keep pushing for the suggestion WE came up with.

Above step is nullified if Nexon somehow properly changes the item we're pushing for without using our idea.

Another thing that irks me is that Kalika responds more to posts with images. That's understandable, but some TEXT suggestions are BETTER than some of the IMAGERY suggestions I've seen. That's a potential problem... So as such, we must adapt as a whole: In any final draft we present to NOXEN, we must include pictures when possible to encourage them to read it -.-

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Nexon tends to take the easy way out with game balancing. Empty Re: Nexon tends to take the easy way out with game balancing.

Post by Zirrick Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:15 pm

bahahahahahaha like a picture book!

Zirrick
Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Nexon tends to take the easy way out with game balancing. Empty Re: Nexon tends to take the easy way out with game balancing.

Post by mrfarhan Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am

Yup, like how Klypto's HUD rant got her attention.
mrfarhan
mrfarhan
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleJax Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 pm

I must agree with you, rather than deal with shoulder peakers, they made the DSR and TPG, letting the people QQing about it have an easier time. I agree that there are true "shoulder" and "name tag" peaking spots, but it seems that 9/10 of them actually don't use them correctly. You can normally get a head shot on them, and watch them rage. With the L9/L11 series, the accuracy made this near impossible in certain places. I would be able to take a semi or M24 and go to maps confident that the peakers wouldn't be a problem. Now, with the TPG/DSR series, you can take a OHK to those maps, confident that most peakers wont be a problem, but ALSO that you have a one hit sniper.
AppleJax
AppleJax
Full FFCA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum