Fight For Combat Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good job with recruitment, slayer.

2 posters

Go down

Good job with recruitment, slayer. Empty Good job with recruitment, slayer.

Post by Hazarath Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 pm

I don't mind kicking it back in Vice President's seat though Razz

Anyways, it's great that you managed to convince the forumers that we are NOT a dictatorship, that even the highest seat only means you just have a bigger job. Doesn't mean you have a bigger vote.

What I'd like to say in response to certain people who say that Nexon has things covered and don't need FFCA, and furthermore, they're somehow rest assured CA programmers know every bug and glitch, I somehow doubt that.

When we DO decide to fix bugs/glitches, we will compile a small list for every patch that we demand Nexon to fix.

Seeing as Nexon left that Junk Flea glitch here since open beta, I think it's safe to say Nexon does NOT have all their bases covered AND NEED US to help improve the game.

For the discussion we talked about where FFCA will debate it out which priorities like game balancing, map balance, latency lag, FPS lag(PLEASE INCLUDE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF LAG, NOT JUST SAY LAG. BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY FORMS OF LAG.), I think it should take place on CA forums, because tbh, what the community thinks is a priority belongs to the community's opinion, not FFCA's.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Good job with recruitment, slayer. Empty Re: Good job with recruitment, slayer.

Post by Slayer_of_1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:37 pm

We can create polls on these forums, asking citizens to vote for how we prioritize these issues.

Therefore, any "citizen" can make a vote, and based on the results, we can then choose the most prevalent issue, and begin working on it.

I would predict that Lag, bugs, and predatory gaming would be seen as the primary issues, based on the majority of forumer's past threads/concerns.
Slayer_of_1
Slayer_of_1
Admin

https://ffca.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 pm

So why exactly is posting this on Nexon forums a bad thing? Surprised
Anyways, getting a headcount on what is more important requires 0 intellectual debate, let's make debates exclusive to this site. Something as simple as a poll can be non-FFCA.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer_of_1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm

True, this site should be the home to the debates, but the poll system is very nice here...... No need to import another site's polling feature onto any forums.... Razz
Slayer_of_1
Slayer_of_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Ummm... I'm saying the more opinions we get, the better. Why does the poll have to be restricted to this site?

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer_of_1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Okay, it doesn't need to be. I'm just saying that it's a good idea to utilize the tools we have readily available to us. Razz

But I see your point. The first few debates that use the polling feature in some way should have a similar poll on the Nexon CA forums.....
Slayer_of_1
Slayer_of_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 pm

It's not about how effective or how many gadgets we have, it's about gathering the opinions of as many people as possible in order to please as many people as possible. Doesn't matter how fancy this forum is, since all that matters is that we serve the people. FFCA was not designed to balance the game, fix the game, or to aid Nexon. It was made so we get the game we, THE PLAYERS, want.

Don't ever forget it's about what people want :/

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer_of_1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 pm

I won't. Razz

So we can make a little discussion on the main forums......asking for people's opinions about priorities.
Slayer_of_1
Slayer_of_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down