Fight For Combat Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs?

4 posters

Go down

Should we allow multiple jobs?

Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs? I_vote_lcap33%Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs? I_vote_lcap67%Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs? Empty Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs?

Post by Hazarath Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Should this be allowed or no? Give your reasoning and vote in the poll.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs? Empty Re: Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs?

Post by mrfarhan Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 pm

No. All members need is their opinions have as much value as anyone else's. If you want 'admin' jobs in FFCA, just sign up for Senate, Rep or Ambassador

Razz
mrfarhan
mrfarhan
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs? Empty Re: Even when we aren't understaffed, should community members be still given the choice to have multiple jobs?

Post by Gotron228 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 am

mrfarhan wrote:No. All members need is their opinions have as much value as anyone else's. If you want 'admin' jobs in FFCA, just sign up for Senate, Rep or Ambassador

Razz

^This^

Gotron228
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 am

Wow, 0:3. Wasn't expecting that.

I'll let this poll run for a few more days.

If it turns out everyone is strongly against people holding multiple positions in FFCA, then I guess we'll have a new rule in the FFCA contract stating that having multiple jobs is outlawed as long as FFCA has a sufficient population. If FFCA is understaffed, then people "doubling up" is acceptable. But those people need to be aware that once FFCA gains more members, one of their jobs MUST be taken away and given to someone else. They have the freedom to choose which job they want to keep and which job they want to give away though, but it MUST BE DONE.

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by (MI6) lolpierandom Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Just to bring this thread back up; would me and Zirrick's admin count as a double job? We still hold our normal jobs, just that we also patrol the forums.
(MI6) lolpierandom
(MI6) lolpierandom
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazarath Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Not sure about that..

Hazarath
Good Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down